Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

What's with the electricity?

As some of you may know, I had a rant about the plumbing in the building I live in on campus at my Uni. It's all fixed now (at the moment).
But now, nothing less than a power cut happens and makes every socket in the building obsolete. Of course I spent a good hour thinking my computer wasn't working and then sussing out EVERYTHING wasn't working and then just sitting there fuming about the injustice of it all.
So, I went to my seminar and hoped everything would be fine when I finished. Then I started thinking of the things I could do when I got back: play Sims? Ah, no. No power. Make some tea? Nope, no power. Microwave some lunch? No power! I'm lucky it's daylight or I'd have no way to read my book.
What the heck is there to do without electricity these days?
Picture: the front of my computer with its little light, which is ON!
Powerrrr! Hoorah!


4 comments:

  1. Excuse the last comment :| that was off another email account, weird.

    Anyway, Nick was saying to me that his fire alarm goes off all the time and they make them stand outside every time it goes off, which can be multiple times a day and go on for hours.
    Uni accommodation is so expensive too.

    I have a Blog http://carolinesadventuresinreality.tumblr.com/
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That sucks :/ Mine goes off every semester and we are yet due this semester's fire alarm ¬_¬
    No kidding, the least they could do is make sure everything works >.<

    I shall take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey for power!

    There is officially nothing you can do without electricity which i discovered on Sunday during a three hour power cut!

    I had major withdrawal symptoms from not being able to update my blog (quite pathetic i know!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, aw. You should get the blogspot app for your phone. That's how I did this blog.

    ReplyDelete