Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Things I've Learnt

These are the things I've learnt from my wonderful, interesting mother:


  1. Never marry a man who thinks he can do DIY - marry a man who can pay for someone else to do the DIY.
  2. The saying 'chilly bits' ('nuff said)
  3. The song 'Close the Door they're coming from the window'
  4. That no matter what you do your younger sister will always be untidy
  5. The hot chocolate at our nearest station is really nice
  6. If someone ever asks me what's for dinner, I should say: '***t with sugar on'
  7. Never, and I mean never hang nice clothes in your wardrobe using wire hangers. Never!
And so many more ...
This is dedicated to you mother dearest <3

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I may pass these up to my mother, as she has no life-lessons of her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have learnt your lessons well young Appleby but you still have much to know, keep listening to your Mother and you too can be like me 8-)

    ReplyDelete